Hypnotic Competition

A hypnotist visited our college and gave a demonstration. He showed us you can't give someone a hypnotic command to do something that they wouldn't regularly do. But you can make them think they're in a situation where they'd do something they normally wouldn't.

Episode 56. Hypnotic Competition

We see three young women in an apartment's bedroom. Veronica is wearing a sexy club skirt and top. Janice is wearing volleyball shorts and a halter top. Riviera is wearing a t-shirt and jeans.

Veronica is talking. "I really wish you two would change your mind and come out with me. It's just more fun when we all go out together."

Janice tells her. "It's been a long week, and I'm just too tired to go out."

Riviera adds "maybe let us take a nap for an hour and then maybe we'll have more energy."

Veronica frowns and then has an idea. "You know, this would be a good time to finally let me hypnotize you. I've done this for other people, and I've been able to give them instructions that lets them feel like they've had a full night's sleep after just an hour."

Riviera is shaking her head. "I've told you before, I really don't want to be hypnotized."

Janice has perked up a little. "Can you really do that? It might be something I'd like to try."

Veronica shrugs her shoulders. "Sure, that's pretty easy. You could sit here, and it wouldn't take long."

Riviera tells her "Go ahead. I'd like to watch."

Veronica walks behind Janice and rubs her back. "I want you to relax, Janice, and just listen to my voice." She goes through a short chant and instructions until Janice is hypnotized.

Riviera had been watching from against the wall and now walks over. "Veronica, is it true that you can't make a hypnotized person do anything they wouldn't normally do?"

"Well, sure. Why do you ask?"

"You know, you get kind of kinky ideas sometimes. I've been scared to let you hypnotize me because of what might happen."

Veronica laughs. Here, watch. "Janice. You have to follow my commands. You just banged your elbow into this desk. I want to hear you shout Damn this fuckin desk."

Janice says "Oww!" and rubs her elbow. She lowers her head and says faintly "I'm sorry; I can't say the rest of that."

Riviera says "Janice, that's a really cute top you have. Can I try it on, please?

Veronica adds "Yes, Janice, take off your top and let Riviera try it on."

"Wait, I'm not wearing anything under it. Let me go put on something else, and then I'll let you try it."

Veronica laughs. "See, Riviera, she's too shy and reserved to do any of those things, even when she's hypnotized. Does this mean you want to be hypnotized, too?"

Riviera nods her head slowly and smiles. "Sure, I'd like to feel like I had eight hours of sleep." She sits and Veronica rubs her shoulders and hypnotizes her, too. Veronica smiles evilly. She's been waiting for this for a long time.

"I want you both to stand in front of me." The two obey her. "You know that I only can hire one of you for this position I have. You're both outstanding applicants. I'm aware that you both have been looking for a job for more than a year and how desperate you are to get this job, that your family is deep in debt and will lose your house and cars and almost everything you own without this job. And you've both told me how badly you don't want to be a stripper but you don't know what else you can do if you don't get this job." She pauses to let that sink in. The girls look at each other and then back at Veronica. "It was a hard decision. But this job is going to be a company representative, sometimes the first person from the company that a customer sees, so I want the most attractive person I can find." She looks at Janice. I can see that you have beautiful legs and a wonderful figure, Janice, so I'm going to hire you."

Janice screams in joy, but Riviera protests. "Wait! It's not fair! You're saying you're choosing her just because she wore shorts and a cutoff top? You have to give me a fair chance to compete! Just wait!" While she's complaining, she's pulling off her jeans. Then she takes off her t-shirt. She's not wearing a bra. "What about my body?"

"You do have a point." Veronica goes and plays with Riviera's breasts. They're small but firm and very attractive. "I think I have to reconsider. You can have the job."

"No, wait!" Janice shouts. She's pulling off her top. "My body's way sexier than hers. Don't you like my breasts better?" She has larger natural breasts, still very firm. "And you're going to like my sweet girl part!" She finishes undressing and goes to Veronica. "Feel my breasts."

"I'm just as sexy as you are!" Riviera finishes undressing, too. They've positioned themselves so that Veronica is caressing each of them with a hand.

"Wow, you're both sexier than I even fantasized about. I'm going to have to think about another way to break the tie. Let's see who's the better kisser." She looks at Janice and puts her hands on Janice's hips. Janice pulls her in and kisses her passionately. After a couple of minutes, Veronica pulls back. "I'm so turned on. I don't think you can top that, Riviera." Riviera pulls Veronica close to kiss passionately. After a minute or so, Riviera also starts twisting Veronica's nipples while they kiss.

Veronica then pushes back, and they both watch her intently. You both are such hot babes and fill me with desire, I can't choose. But I've got an idea. I've only got budget for one of you, but I could hire you both if I'm willing to cut my own salary and give it to you. I think that I could save money if I didn't have to take so many girls out on dates every night, and I could use that money to hire you both. But then since I wouldn't be going on dates, it would be up to you both to have sex with me every day. Then you can both have a job. What do you think?"

They both agree that they have to have this job and this is a good plan for them.

"Then let's see how well you can satisfy me. Undress me and give me an orgasm with your tongues." The two girls undress Veronica and are kissing her as they undress her. When she's nude, they lie her on her back with her legs spread, and they're both licking her pussy together. Veronica has an orgasm and then sits up. "Wait a minute. I can't get rid of the feeling that I have to go make sure the front door's locked. And my mouth is so dry that I have to get some water so I'll be able to keep kissing. I'll be right back and we can keep going." She says all this very sincerely and honestly, and she's in a hurry to do this. She gets up and leaves the room.

As soon as she leaves, Janice tells Veronica "I'm sorry what I said about your body not being as hot as mine. You're so sexy, and it turned me on whenever our tongues touched while we were licking Veronica."

"Same with me. I'm so turned on. I'll lick you if you lick me. Have you ever seen a 69?"

Janice rearranges herself on the bed, and they start licking each other. Just then, Veronica reenters the room carrying a half full glass of water. Her eyes widen in surprise. She just stands there in the doorway and has to put down the glass so that she can play herself while she watches her friends and think of what to do next. Then she can't wait any longer. "I didn't know you girls were this turned on, but if you want to work for me, you have to concentrate on me." The two get off the bed and go over and are kissing Veronica's body again. Veronica lies on the floor. "Riviera, you need to lick me. Janice, you can kneel down over my face and I'll eat you." Janice has an orgasm and Veronica tells her to trade places with Riviera. Next, Riviera has an orgasm. "Riviera, turn over and lie on my and kiss me while Janice licks me. That will help me cum again." In this position, as her orgasm approaches, Veronica stops kissing and just hugs Riviera tightly while she pants and cums.

Veronica is just holding Riviera tightly while Janice continues licking. Veronica gets up and tells the girls that she's decided to hire both of them. The two girls are jumping in joy and they all end up in a 3-way hug where Veronica is taking turns kissing her two friends.

"Janice, you can go get dressed while I just kiss Riviera a little longer. They kiss, and Janice puts her top back on. Veronica is enjoying squeezing her ass. But before Janice gets her bottom on, Veronica calls her back. "Janice, come give me one more orgasm while I'm kissing Riviera." Janice kneels between her legs and licks her to an orgasm.

Veronica is panting again before the orgasm and stops kissing and just holds Riviera tightly and is squeezing her ass hard with both hands. "Janice, I love the way you lick me. Riviera, you go get dressed while I get to kiss Janice again." Riviera goes and gets dressed while the other two kiss, and we can tell how much Veronica likes squeezing and caressing Janice's ass as they kiss.

When Riviera is done dressing, Veronica finally lets go of Janice. "Go finish getting dressed." Veronica puts her clothes back on, too, and reminds them while she's dressing of their role. "Congratulations on your new job in our company, and I know your families will be extremely grateful that you've saved them. When I count to three and snap my fingers, you won't remember anything that's happened since you were asleep except that you will feel totally refreshed and relaxed and looking forward to doing this again. And when you hear me say "it's time for us to have sex," you will re-enter your hypnotized state and remember that you have a new job and that part of it requires you to have sex with me." Everyone is dressed by now. "One, two, three," and she snaps her fingers.

The other two girls awaken. They are almost giddy they feel so relaxed. Riviera apologizes for not trusting Veronica sooner.

"Now that you've been hypnotized and feel like you've had eight hours of sleep, are you ready to go to a club?" Janice says she'll go to her room and put on something more dressy. Riviera chases Veronica out of her room so she can change into something sexy. Veronica goes out into the living room to wait and is watching herself in the mirror. She lifts the dress for just a moment to adjust her underwear and rub herself for no more than ten seconds. Then she lets her dress fall back into place. "And when we get back, I'll let you two start your new job." The evil smile returns to her face and the scene ends.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/t/surf-2007-worth-it/1444358/4

https://www.autoweek.nl/forum/read.php?10,5940184,5940184#msg-5940184

https://forums.evga.com/DG7-m3056467.aspx#3056467

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/116953/bugs-and-various-improvements/3

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/627804-what-a-scam-to-make-you-pay-to-play/

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2865605

https://www.speedrun.com/introductions/thread/5qisb/

https://forum.viva.nl/seks/hoe-vaak-seks-in-langdurige-relatie/list_messages/462846/2

https://forum.nextplz.fr/utilisateurs/coyiboga

https://www.mangaupdates.com/showtopic.php?tid=122442

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Aunt Cathy Pt. 08

Big Bang Theory - Penny Reminisces Pt. 04

Hollow Pleasure Ch. 01