Will Getting More Involved

This took place back in August (2020)

The most Will ever did when he first joined was have me blow him. Then, one day to my surprise, Jay informed me that Will would be joining me for a little bit in front of the couch, which has happened quite a few times, since then. We usually trade off between sucking Jay's cock and balls, and sometimes try and suck simultaneously on either side of Jay's cock. We usually suck Jay together until Jay is ready to cum.

Will is somewhat "submissive", but there are many things he doesn't do. Two of the major things are anal and swallowing. So when Jay is ready to cum, Will gets up, and I finish. Will also never gets naked. But, since I am the complete submissive, I am the one who is expected be naked and the one expected to swallow. After Jay cums in my mouth, Will, then sits next to Jay and I will alternate between blowing both of them. Or sometimes, I will blow Will, while he gives Jay a handjob. Or another thing we have done, is Will blows Jay, and I get under Will, while he thrusts himself into my mouth. I've even alternated between oral and anal with them. In fact, one of the longest sessions I had, didn't involve a shower, and all I did for 4.5+ hours was staying on all fours while they took turns in my ass and mouth, while also utilizing my throat to relieve themselves.

I mentioned in my last post that Jay has a preference of using my ass. Will, on the other hand, has a preference of using my mouth. So one of the main positions we do, is me on all fours, blowing Will, and Jay fucking me. Or something else we've started doing more, is I get on my back, Jay fucks me, and Will mounts my face, and fucks my mouth like a pussy. Will is just small enough that I can lay there without any struggles while he pounds away. Another thing different about Jay and Will is that when Jay is done, he is done. However, when Will finishes, he likes to soak in it as long as possible. So when he is on my face and finishes in my mouth, he doesn't just immediately get up. Instead, Will stays buried in my mouth for a bit and takes it all in. Or he stays buried and then move his cock just a little, back and forth until it gets soft. Or sometimes, he will stay in long enough that he gets hard again and goes for another round. Then after he cums in my mouth one final time, he then relieves himself. Once he is finished, I will make my way out, get dressed in my car, and leave.

Around the beginning of August, Will and I learned that we live about 3 mins from each other. This has brought an entire new dynamic and perspective to things. Will asked for my number the night we found out, and the following day, he messaged me saying that he would like to get together with me one-on-one.

As already mentioned several times, Will is very much into oral. We still do anal, but most of what we do involves my mouth around his cock. If he could, he would have me blow him all day. The first couple of times we got together, he actually came to my house, and he would fuck my mouth until he was ready to leave. But I've been going to his house more as of recently. Will wants to get as much out of my mouth as he can. If I am at his place, and he has to go to the store, then he will bring me with him, and I will blow him to and from the store. While at the store, he will have me wait in his truck.

Will is also very passionate when he fucks. Passionate in the sense that he enjoys things to the fullest. As already mentioned, when Will is on top of me and is using my mouth like a pussy, he likes to sit for a bit and fully enjoy his orgasm. But that's not all he does. Will also likes to grab the back of my head and push me forward while he drives himself as far into my mouth as he can. Every so often, when his orgasm is really good, he will somewhat collapse on top of my with his cock fully submerged into my mouth, which I've learned to expect and learned how to breath around it. He will stay that way until he regains his energy, and then he will slowly start to thrust in and out of my mouth. And he has started to relieve himself more and more between orgasms.

In fact, Will has truly loved the idea of using my mouth to relieve himself that way, more than Jay has. Especially when it comes to playing video games, or watching tv, or whatever he is doing at the time. He says it's really convenient not having to stop what he is doing to go to the bathroom. He also said "it feels better" using my mouth.

Another way Will is passionate, is when he is fucking me in the ass, he likes to have me on my back, and he likes to look at me while he fucks me.

https://memehub.sk/post/78536

https://debates.coches.net/profile/vigoniqi

http://guia.clarin.com/qonoxiho/usuario

https://en.clubcooee.com/users/view/vapirini

https://chyoa.com/user/tosuxowo

https://binaryoptionrobotinfo.com/forums/users/regoxuri/

https://feedback.bistudio.com/p/bosedosu/

https://www.bebee.com/producer/@lancescoular/10-reasons-social-media-won-t-work-for-your-small-business

https://bitbucket.org/cuzacupu/cuzacupu/src/master/

https://bilimger.kz/%d0%bf%d0%be%d0%bb%d1%8c%d0%b7%d0%be%d0%b2%d0%b0%d1%82%d0%b5%d0%bb%d0%b8-3/windbichler/profile/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Aunt Cathy Pt. 08

Big Bang Theory - Penny Reminisces Pt. 04

Hollow Pleasure Ch. 01